- Add Listing
- Huck Nets
- Campsite Finder
- Tri County Golf Cars
- Traffic Mate
- Gedney Bulbs
- Husson International Ltd
- SH Safety Flooring Ltd
- R.E.X Building & Maintenance Ltd
- Grundon Waste Management Ltd
- Hags Play Ltd
- Sutcliffe Play Equipment Ltd
- SLF Ltd
- Jupiter Play Ltd
- G.B Sport and Leisure
- Play Inspection Company
- Jacksons Fencing Ltd
- N10 PAT Testing
- SPI Play
- About Us
- Contact Us
N10 PAT TESTING
NG10 Testing is a family run business that cares for its customers and offers a friendly and competitive service for the caravan rental market
We are happy to look after customers big and small and because we know you are busy people we will try our best to fit in with your schedule
Whilst PAT testing is not strictly compulsory, it is generally regarded as being the best way of meeting the electrical regulations that exist to protect employees, customers and tenants. Without it you could be in a very difficult situation if an electrical accident were to occur.
All portable electrical equipment is subject to getting damaged during use, and this damage could render the equipment dangerous to the user. Without a regular programme of testing and inspection, you will not have taken reasonable steps to ensure the safety of users.
Increasingly, insurance companies are stipulating Portable Appliance Testing as a necessary condition of insurance on most businesses. If there was a fire and the management in a company could not show that regular PAT Testing had been carried out, some insurance companies could take this into account when arriving at a settlement figures
Tests and inspections should be made at reasonable and regular intervals, bearing in mind the rate of use of both portable and fixed appliances. (normally every year)
Failure to comply with the Electrical Regulations may constitute a criminal offence under the Consumer Protection Act 1987 which carries a maximum penalty on summary conviction of a £5,000 fine and/or 6 months imprisonment. Landlords and letting agents could also be sued in Civil Law under the duty of care for failure to ensure the tenants safety and and, as a result, face punitive damages.
What can we do for you
• We can test all your portable appliances including computers, phone chargers, extension leads, kitchen equipment ect.
• We can check the condition of the cables and plugs.
• We can also check the value of the fuse and replace it with the correct one if required.
• We can check the wall sockets for electrical faults.
• We can create an inventory list for insurance purposes.
• We can advise you if we spot any potential problems
• We can do all this this all within our agreed price.
• We can also check microwaves for microwave leakage, seal damage and interlock faults
Email: [email protected]
Tel: Roger Broughton 07592825945