- Company Profile
- Video / Gallery
- Our Clients | Services
- Contact details and Website
Reservation and online booking system
RMS is an Australian software company producing and supporting Front Office Systems to the world’s hospitality industry.
RMS has been at the forefront of development of property management and reservations systems for nearly 30 years for the Caravan Park Industry.
The RMS property management system is now complimented with seamless, real time online booking functionality to receive bookings from a property’s website, the global distribution system and a broad range of third party travel websites.
There are nearly 4000 properties in 25 countries taking advantage of the unique ability to have online bookings, channel management and an accommodation booking system in a single application.
Year round assistance is offered to all RMS customers from the experienced support team.
Created with Parks in Mind
RMS lives in the Cloud so you don’t need to install anything or run complicated computer networks. You simply logon from anywhere you are connected to the internet and start using it.
RMS has three main components:
- Park Management system to streamline the efficiencies of handling reservations, guests, billing and reporting
- Automating real time bookings from your website
- Distributing your sites and accommodation to more travel website
RMS for Parks has been designed to be extremely user friendly with logical workflow process and colour coded graphic charts and screens. Even park operators and staff with very little computer experience can quickly learn to use RMS and become competent users.
The significant difference between RMS for Parks and other property management systems is that it has been developed over nearly thirty years with the specific needs of parks in mind. These include the requirements to:
- Combine long and short terms in a single system
- Bill rents over differing periods (week, fortnight, month etc)
- Meter and charge for utilities such as electricity, gas and water
- Create flexible rate tables to account for a range of scenarios
- Charge per day for extras such as cars, boats, pets, people
- Hire resources by the hour such as jet skis, canoes and tennis courts.
- Many more park specific features
- Caravan sales and Owner Accounting Module
- Connects to a range of travel websites
- Increase yield and improve occupancy by setting rates based on predefined occupancy levels – Dynamic Pricing
- Detailed guest profiles
- Correspond with guests automatically via letter, text message or email
More Video’s explaining RMS on the YouTube Channel
Click here to submit your review.